Friday, October 10, 2008

My Vacuum Sucks... and not in a good way

It's being held together with duct tape after a nasty tumble down the stairs. What horrible timing, with Roxy being at her grandparents house this week. I'm having to vacuum twice a day to manage those Claire crumbs! I really want to get a new vacuum, maybe a Dyson if I can convince Tim that $500 is not too much to spend on a vacuum. I told him it could be my birthday and Christmas gift, but he doesn't want to be that guy... the idiot who gets his wife a vacuum cleaner for her birthday.



Too bad this vacuum doesn't do the job!


5 comments:

Jamie said...

I have a Dyson and love it! Say he got you a $500 gift certificate to Macy's or wherever!

Erika said...

I love it Nicole...that is the best blog title ever! Good luck with the vacuum drama. I say you suck it for all it's worth...ha ha ha! A vacuum is a necessity...a good one will last you years and years (unless you tank it down the stairs again!). You should just bite it and get the vacuum AND then still get a Christmas gift!

Anonymous said...

I Love my Dyson. Your worth it. I like so and so's mom's idea buy the vacuum and the birthday and christmas gifts (but inexpensive gifts). I used some of our income tax refund money two years ago to buy our Dyson. My best friend has one too and also loves hers as well.

Anonymous said...

Yep, get the vacuum. It's a necessity. I'm going to use some of our tax refund for a steam-cleaner next year. I think. I'm so fun, am I not?!

Robyn said...

A dyson is totally worth it! Tell him to look at it this way... It's $500 to get a vacuum, WITH a 5 year warrenty and you might be spending that much on vacuum's (cheaper ones) in that time span anyways! You're just saving money in the long run. :)