Monday, December 29, 2008

Just in case...

I ran out of time and I don't know if we're going to get in for a professional portrait of the kids for Christmas, and it's a shame really because the girls have the cutest little matching red jumper with little scottie dogs on it, and we went out in search of a matching red sweater for Ryan because he is so bummed that he never gets to match with anyone. And we had such battles about Katie wearing the *gasp* RED jumper I need to have a portrait made to seal the memories of those battles that will one day be so silly to look back on. I mean really, we had to tie a little pink ribbon onto that jumper to get Katie to wear it! But just in case we don't get around to the photo studio... I took my own photos:







3 comments:

Gavin said...

What beautiful pictures and beautiful children! Glad you all had a great Christmas!
Happy Holidays!!!
Love -Becky

Robyn said...

Awww... How awesome that you got them to all match! I have a hard enought ime with Caleb and Alec! LOL! There's so many cute girls clothes out there... not enough boys outfits!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious about the pink ribbon...made me smile. :) Poor Katie would never survive in this house. My girls wore navy plaid for Christmas this year. You know, red can be a tricky color for red-heads. I did get Ella a little burgundy sweater to go over it, though, and it looks good. I always have to worry about that hair...

Great pictures. I'll have to send you mine.