Monday, July 14, 2008

Discovery Museum

Another fun field trip for us this afternoon at the Discovery Museum with our moms group. I was skeptical at first driving an hour for a little rinkydink museum in Winchester, but what an amazing hidden gem this place was! We loved it! There were so many exhibits and fun ways to play and learn! I'm always looking for interesting, educational ways to create memories with my kids... that's why I'm staying home with them, right?Dr. Katie playing in the ambulance
Chief Katie cooking dinner in the teepee
Farmer Ryan loading up some apples
My little bumblebees in their honeycomb


What?!?! No pictures of Claire?? Hmmm, well that's because she was hellbent on getting her second head injury within a week- up and down the stairs and leaning waaaaay over the edge of this huge drop. I had to hold her the whole time and if I could have shoved her into the papoose in the American Indian room, I'd have strapped her in it and tied her to my back!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.