Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Birthday Wishes


Happy Birthday to You,
You are 62,
Happy Birthday Dear Grampa,
Happy Birthday to You!!


That's the sweet song Ryan made up to sing to Grampa on the phone this morning.
Isn't he thoughtful?



Someone else who's thoughtful.... my dad's brother Rick. He planned quite a surprise for my dad. Apparently they've been having some birthday wars, trying to outdo each other with the most rediculous birthday greeting. I think my uncle now has the advantage. Imagine my dad's face when he opened the door to pick up the morning newspaper...



and found a flock of tacky pink flamingos perched all over the front lawn! They live at the end of a cul-de-sac and all day people were driving by waving and staring. All he needs is a rocking chair on the front porch to wave back!




1 comment:

Tim Erny said...

Great pic! It's great to see that your Dad and Uncle have such a good sense of humor!