Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rainbows and Peaceful Blissful Silence

I can't remember when this house was quiet enough to hear a pin drop. Maybe never. I have the tv on volume 2 and I can actually hear it! Ryan is at school, I just dropped off Katie for her first day of preschool, and Claire is sound asleep. Wow! How long can this last? I need to savor the moment. I might really like my schedule this year.


Katie is excited to be in the Rainbow class this year. Rainbows are one of her favorite things to draw and paint, so she fits right in! Miss Wendi is going to be a great teacher for her, and we're excited for a great year! It was nice to return to a familar setting and visit all of our teachers from last year.



3 comments:

Robyn said...

I felt like that today too... Dropped off Caleb and Alec fell asleep... I headed tot he kitchen to pick up and decided that it was too loud of a chore to do at the moment... LOL!

Tim Erny said...

It's hard to believe that our kids are growing up so fast. I'm looking forward to hanging up new school projects in my office - especially rainbows :)

I've heard that the best way to cope with your kids going off to school is through intense house cleaning. I guess it takes your mind off things. (just kidding of course).

Party of 5 said...

Thanks honey! I'll get right on it!