Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ryan's Erny Family Record

Ryan and Katie like to peruse some of the videos on You Tube (with lots of supervision of course!) We have a few favorites, you might want to check out the Treadmill Dance or Pilobolus or Human Tetris or the Hand Puppets for a sample of our style! The powers that be have taken some of our other favorites off the web due to some copyright issues and we were so bummed! But one of Ryan's favorite videos is a Guinness Book of World Records challenge. After watching several times, he decided he wanted to set our Erny Family "World" record and we had a mission for an otherwise boring Saturday afternoon...




7 comments:

Robyn said...

LOL! I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

That was so cool! You guys find the most unique ways to keep busy.

Gavin said...

That was so funny! I am amazed at how you put that together. Great job!

Erika said...

Dying...I'm dying here! Too funny! Seriously, that is fantastic! What is it with little boys and trying on all of their clothes at once...Bren did that with his underwear. I love it Nicole...I need to figure out how to get video on my blog...Help!!!

Tim Erny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim Erny said...

Yes, we Erny's are passionate people. Way to go Ryan, I'm proud of you buddy!!

Party of 5 said...

Who wrote a post and deleted it?? I'm dying to know what you said!!!