Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Claire!



I'm Claire, and I'm officially a toddler today!
Here are some of my favorite things to do:

  • I love to wander around and around the kitchen island testing out all the cabinets. Sometimes I get lucky and they aren't locked.

  • I love to dump out all the tupperware containers and slide the shelves in and out of the cabinets.

  • I love to open the pantry and pull out all the food on the bottom shelf, especially the large bottle of olive oil that is as big as me!

  • I like to take things from one cabinet and move them to another cabinet for a fun surprise for Mommy and Daddy.
  • I like to roll over and make a quick getaway right in the middle of a diaper change!

  • If the fridge is open, I love to climb right inside!

  • I will NOT wear a bib anymore, I pull them right off, or choke myself trying!

  • I love playing in water- any water will do- Roxy's bowl, the sprinkler, the pool, the toilet, the ocean, I love water!

  • I'm really speedy on the stairs, and sometimes I get all the way to the top without anyone noticing... I'm a little sneaky one!

  • I love wrestling with Ryan and Katie, they are so much fun to climb on and roll around with.

  • I love throwing the ball for Roxy! I scream and flap my little arms around.

  • I lunge at mommy and daddy and give them the best slobbery wet kisses! They love that the most!
  • I love it when mommy says, "I'm gonna get you!" and chases me around the house. I am almost running when she chases me!

  • I make the cutest fishy face with my cheeks sucked in!

  • My favorite toys are shoes, the remote control, and mommy's keys. In fact, I hardly ever play with my own toys.

  • I love my rubber ducks! I'm going to have a rubber duck birthday party soon with all my friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Claire!!

I can't believe how quick time has flown by! Our babies are no longer babies!

Gavin said...

Happy birthday! I can't believe you are one! You are such a big girl and you can do so many things! We hope to see you soon!
Love - Becky

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Claire! Cute pictures!
Lori and Alaric (fireflies)